🧑💻 About Me
I'm currently a mechanical engineering student at the ETH of Zürich. As a side hustle I built this personal blog.
What I'm Working On
- 🚀 I'm currently doing my master's in mechanical engineering with a focus on robotics at the ETH of Zurich in Switzerland.
- 🚀 I'm developing a game where I implement the physics engine from scratch. After this has been achieved, I want to train an agent that learns to play my game.
- ✏️ On my blog, I post articles about engineering, music, and entrepreneuship. Besides those, I share projects I've built like games, apps, engineering projects, and 3D models.
- 🤖 I'm deep-diving in Machine Learning and Robotics.
- 🎧 I produce music, and play the piano.
- 💌 I write an email newsletter. From time to time, I share knowledge about mechanical engineering, programming, and science in general. Stuff I've learned through my journey as an engineer that I think you might be interested in as well.
- My biggest goal is to build a successful tech startup 🎯.
- I wrote my bachelor thesis about "Training a Quadrupedal Climbing Robot with Magnetic Feet using Deep Reinforcement Learning".
- I was a control systems engineer at the focus project magnecko. Together with 7 other engineering students, I developed a quadrupedal climbing robot with magnetic that is able to climb on ferrous surfaces.
- I graduated from high school as one of the top ten students of my year🏅.
- I’m a big fan of basically every kind of sports activity, where skateboarding 🛹, basketball 🏀, and Tennis 🎾 are my top three.
- If I had to describe myself in an equation, it would be:
Athlete + Engineer + Musician + Hustler = Riccardo
Get in Touch
- For short questions, you can reach out to me over 🐦 Twitter, or 📷 Instagram.
- If you've got a longer thing, you can use the contact form on my home page.